Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not. Sora Union changes that.
Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization and QA projects for businesses, organizations and governments. The Sora Union team is globally-distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at-risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
As a Business Operations Manager for Sora Union, you will provide overall account operations leadership, manage selected projects end to end, and coordinate project managers.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Partnering with business development and team leaders on pre-sales activities. Planning and conducting client discovery workshops, requirements analysis and documentation, scoping, project planning, and budgeting.
- Managing project finances by negotiating statements of work with partners and clients, ensuring excellent delivery within budget.
- Building positive and productive working relationships with clients for business growth.
- Analyzing and prioritizing client requests while adapting to meet timely delivery goals.
- Coordinating dynamic teams and external partners in the execution of product development and cross-functional marketing projects.
- Team staffing and workload assignments.
- Monitoring and reporting on the project’s progress and finances.
- Escalation contact for client inquiries regarding delivery.
- Developing, analyzing, and reporting delivery performance metrics.
- Continuously improving the delivery processes, tools, and methodologies, meeting business goals.
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in services client delivery role.
- 7+ years of experience as project/product lead.
- Strong project management skills, including experience in developing and managing cross-functional project plans, budgets, and staffing.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience coordinating cross-functional distributed teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and agile mindset.
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks and issues.
- Proactive, self-motivated, hands-on, and organized approach to work.
- Solid experience working with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
The Business Operations Manager role will report to the Head of Business Operations. This role is a distributed position, and can be based in any location.
Sora Union operates independently in association with All Turtles. We work with a variety of partners and clients, some inside the All Turtles product studio as well as external companies.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.