Please note this role is for our portfolio company emailable.com
As Growth Marketing Manager at Emailable, you will help drive the development and management of our fast-paced client acquisition strategy through growth and demand generation strategies. You’ll work cross-functionally with sales and partnerships to hit aggressive growth targets and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to identifying trends and new opportunities for growth.
- Hit key metrics for awareness and direct response, while managing an overall CAC and ARPU.
- Contribute to and execute a robust testing framework (A/B Testing, etc.) consistently driving new learnings across the organization to improve conversion rates.
- Develop creative briefs and oversee creative execution for growth campaigns to hit targets.
- Develop and be mindful of prospect journey landing pages that correspond with creative by channel— develop target messaging and flows based on key personas, behavioral data, and more.
- Build and maintain comprehensive reporting on key growth KPIs including visit-to-signup rate and campaign performance.
- Share results and learnings with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring alignment and visibility.
- 5+ years of related performance marketing experience
- Deep expertise running multi-channel B2B SaaS campaigns
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Deep familiarity with CAC, CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets, Hubspot as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Deep understanding of a broad array of paid marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and be innovative in terms of growth hacking
- Passion for Marketing – you stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Preferred pay as you go revenue business expertise
- Superb organizational and client service skills
- A proven self-starter and proactive communicator
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- You constantly push the upper bound and are innovative in how you think about solving problems
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.