We are hiring a Frontend Engineer to join our Ecosystem pod in building products that drive growth to Optimism. The person in this role will work closely with product, design and analytics teams and have a meaningful impact on the Optimism user experience.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Shape and build products that drive growth of the protocol
- Contribute to iterations on Optimism’s governance and identity work
- Work with launch partners from across the Ethereum ecosystem
- Collect and provide feedback on the Optimism builder experience
- Work with design team to fine-tune the Optimism design system
What skills do you bring?
- A strong background in product-centric software development
- Experience working on a highly cross-functional team
- Fluency in React and Typescript with knowledge of current best practices and understanding of the trends and technical progression of web frameworks and design patterns
- Familiarity with front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability
- Experience implementing web experiences for desktop and responsive experiences for mobile
- Knowledge of blockchain fundamentals and the crypto landscape a strong plus
Recent Eosystem Pod projects:
What you’ll like about us:
- We take care of our employees—from fully paid medical, dental and vision to a 4% 401K match, we’ve got you covered—learn more about our benefits, culture and all recruiting FAQ here.
- We take pride in the accomplishments of our teammates and support each other in doing the best work of our careers.
- Our team is a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds and interests. We cherish our eclecticism and consider it a great strength.
- We have a transparent, feedback-driven and fun-centric culture.
- We are a team of builders—our founding team has been working on Ethereum scalability since 2015.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. We believe that our work is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and we’re eager to further diversify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Optimism, please consider applying. We’re committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.