SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 80 fully remote people across thirteen countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
Now we are launching a new product to help B2B clients solve their data-based tasks. We are going to capture the Data Collection Market, that estimated 25.1% CAGR with a value of $12.75 Billion by 2030, with our current and new products.
You will develop a new product from scratch in a small team in close collaboration with the Product Manager and CTO. We have a lot of incredibly interesting tasks in implementing scalable and high-performing solutions and finding the best ways to collect available data in the wild environment of the modern web.
- Think about UX and make it better
- Co-own the product frontend roadmap together with the Product Owner
- Ensure the front-end code base is constantly at its highest possible standards.
- HTML + JS/TS coding
- 5+ years of experience building none trivial WEB apps, preferably SAAS in product companies.
- Understanding of redux
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect, and apply learnings moving forward
- Curiosity and strong collaboration skills – You enjoy learning new things.
What we can offer:
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We don’t promote work-life balance in the traditional sense. Instead, we believe in work-life integration and care about results above all else.
- Remote-first location policy which allows team members to live where they choose and change their location while working at SOAX.
- 4 weeks of vacation per year + 9 company-wide holidays + 5 additional holidays-on-demand (all paid in full).
- Are you ready to wow the world? SOAX provides global opportunities to bring your creativity to fresh challenges every day. We’re a fast-growing startup, and we have big goals! You can help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- At SOAX, you will thrive if you want to grow, learn, and stretch yourself. That’s why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books.
- We know money talks, so we offer a competitive salary and benefits in GBP.
- Great team of enthusiasts to work with; we have a culture that emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness so that newcomers will feel at home with us quickly. Our onboarding process is fast-paced but still supportive 🙂