Livepeer is looking for a senior marketing manager who can take the lead on execution across many areas. You will report to the founder/CEO and collaborate closely with product leaders, developer relations, and ecosystem growth teams to drive initiatives across community, social, events, product marketing, content, and sales enablement. You will have a discretionary budget to apply to campaigns, events, and strategies here, including leveraging external resources where necessary – but this is not a team-building role initially, and you’ll be expected to be the primary executor in collaboration with the cross functional teams.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, collaborating with internal and external teams
- Manage social media execution, largely through Twitter, sourcing content from the internal teams and wider community
- Community management through Discord
- Maintain and execute a content calendar across owned and external channels
- Monitor, amplify, and drive community contribution across various project verticals
- Work with the go to market team to run product marketing campaigns in order to test product hypothesis and gain valuable insights that contribute to an early stage product-market-fit search process
- Execute Livepeer’s global events strategy in collaboration with project leadership, ecosystem growth, and community
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to inform successful go to market strategies with leadership
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with other companies and projects in the video and web3 industries to build a thriving ecosystem
- Support go to market with sales enablement asset creation
- Obsession with Livepeer’s target market – blockchain connected video applications across the social media and creator centric use cases. You want to see web3 deliver tremendous impact in these categories, and are obsessed with helping Livepeer enable this impact.
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for the web3 space.
- Experience working in or participating personally in web3 communities, including perspective on what makes a thriving and healthy community / ecosystem.
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing in early stage technical startups – bonus if you have experience in decentralized tech or open source developer facing projects.
- Versatile, done-it-all, experience where you are not scared of getting your hands dirty executing across many different marketing categories. If you haven’t done something before, you have confidence you’ll figure it out.
- Experience creating marketing plans and campaigns with clear objectives.
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels and audiences.
- Experience developing and presenting post-mortems about campaigns and identifying areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience executing in-person and online events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
Here is what to expect during the application process:
– Initial Conversation (30 mins)
– First Round Interview (45 mins)
– Take Home Assignment (2 hours)
– Second Round Interviews (3-4) (45 mins each)
– Reference Checks + Verbal Offer
USD $110,000-$150,000 annual salary + equity options.