As a Technical Product Marketing Manager at Camunda, you will support our marketing team by producing technical builder content to evangelize the Camunda Platform as well as support our PLG motion.
This position will report directly to the VP, Product Marketing and work in close collaboration with our product marketing & content marketing squads.
What you’ll do:
- Create product focused, technical, short & long form content including (but not limited to) blog posts, videos, and webinars.
- Produce & present technical product demonstrations showcasing products across a variety of scenarios and industry use cases.
- Create top-funnel content for the Camunda.com blog that is interesting and helpful to technical personas such as developer and enterprise architect.
- Create content that is helpful to technical personas yet focused on driving organic traffic to Camunda.com or Camunda.com/blog such as videos, live streams, hackathons, occasional conference talks, workshops.
- Assist the product marketing squad with technical demonstrations and technical messaging.
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years in a technical marketing or developer advocacy role
- 2+ years as full-time process automation consultant or software developer
- Passion and proven record for enabling developers
- Clear written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the business value of your work and are able to communicate it to stakeholders
- Executes work in an autonomous way with little assistance
It would be great if you have:
- Working knowledge of Java
- Experience with open source communities
- Background in BPMN, DMN or process/workflow automation companies
- Working knowledge of or interest in Kubernetes-related technologies
- Ability to thrive in a remote-first organization
- International work experience
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you and/or work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
Everyone is welcome at Camunda it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!